We carefully assess all parameters in order to ensure the optimal efficiency of each project.
We take care to accurately achieve maximum efficiency at the lowest possible cost.
What our services include
Synenergy is able to undertake both the design and the evaluation of interconnection scenarios for projects such as:
- Interconnection of a Photovoltaic Park
- Interconnection of a Wind Park
- Interconnection of a Battery Facility
As well as any other electrical interconnection. In the process of the technical design and economic analysis by our engineers, a number of criteria are taken into account.
Indicative criteria are:
- Proximity of existing networks.
- Capacity of existing networks.
- Constructability of infrastructure under design.
- Location of substations.
- Accessibility for new transmission projects.
- Possibility of clustering to a partial or extended degree.
- Future network and substation projects planned in the region.
- Alternative scenarios of Transmission and Interconnection projects.
- Transmission and Interconnection Project cost breakdown for each of the scenarios.
The assessment of each project is dynamic in nature and may change over time due to the development of other transmission projects in adjacent areas and by other companies.