Collection and use of your personal information
Information we collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. Our website, synenergy-advisors.com, collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Business Name
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access site
- Time and date of access
How we collect information
Our website, synenergy-advisors.com, collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
Your information will be stored for up to 30 days after it is no longer required to provide you the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record- keeping in accordance with applicable laws. Information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How we use your information
synenergy-advisors.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- To contact you. SYNENERGY ADVISORS will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. SYNENERGY ADVISORS will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
- To update you with news, general information, new services, and events.
How we share your information
SYNENERGY ADVISORS will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations::
- With your consent. SYNENERGY ADVISORS will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared to a third-party for reasons including:
- Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyse website traffic.
- Improving targeted advertising campaigns. SYNENERGY ADVISORS partners with third party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
All other cookies need to be approved before they can be set in the browser.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
Your information’s security is important to us. synenergy-advisors.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
SYNENERGY ADVISORS is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
- Name: SYNENERGY ADVISORS
- Address: FIDONOS 8,PC: 11631, ATHENS
- Email: info [at] synenergy-advisors [dot] gr
- Phone: 2107014255
- Website: synenergy-advisors.com