A qualitative preliminary suitability study allows us to minimise manufacturing costs.
We select the optimal locations of substations and interconnection routes by implementing high-level design specifications.
Qualitative Preliminary Suitability Study
What our services include
The dossier submitted to the Operator shall contain the prepared preliminary design of the Connection Projects for the issuance of the Certificate of Suitability, in accordance with the specifications, which shall include:
For 150 kV or 400 kV overhead or underground Interconnection Lines:
- Transmission line route plan map with background orthophoto map.
- Transmission line routing plan map with a background of contour curves.
- Brief technical description of the overhead transmission line.
- Brief technical description of the underground transmission line.
- Plan of the underground cables at a scale of 1:1000 or 1:500.
- Documentation of the availability of space on the chosen route and investigation of all intersections of underground cables with the conductors of the Public Utility Companies (PUCs).
- Preliminary design of the standard cross-section of the trench and the maximum depth of installation.
- Design of the carrying capacity and selection of the cable cross-section.
For Substations (substations) or Extra High Voltage Substations (EHVSSs)
- Selection of a suitable land plot for the construction of the new substation
- Plans for the planned development of the new substation.
- Grounding design - Ground resistivity.
- Topographical diagram of the land for the construction of the substation.
- Consultancy services until the issue of the certificate of suitability.