Highly organised, with analytical thinking and problem solving skills. Team Spirit, cooperation and responsibility.
- 2021-today: Delft University of Technology, MSc in Civil Engineering, TrackGeo-Engineering.
- 2015-2020: National Technical University of Athens, Civil Engineering Degree, Structural Engineering Department (grade 8.63/10), 5-year studies corresponding to an MSc Degree.
- 2020 Diploma thesis: Mapping, assessment and intervention proposals for the listed building of “Omilos Ereton” on Peiraios St., grade: 10/10.
- 2017-today: Civil Engineer, Synenergy Advisors P.C. Participation in the design of numerous High Voltage lines. Overhead Transmission Lines. Participates in the technical and financial management of ongoing projects.
- September-October 2020: Civil Engineer / Trainee, Cantreva S.A. Participated in the tender procedure for a solar park. On-site visit to a wind farm to monitor repair works before the delivery of the project. Effectively modified existing policy plans and kept the project schedule up to date.
Awards and Distinctions
“Ch. Papakyriakopoulou” Award, NTUA, 2018
- Scholarship for achieving the highest score in mathematics in the 1st-2nd & 3rd-4th semester of the School of Civil Engineering.
Distinctions for Educational Achievement & Academic Excellence, NTUA, 2015 & 2017
- Distinction for acceptance in the School of Civil Engineering of the National Technical University of Athens among the top 10 students in 2015 & Distinction for being among the top students of the School of Civil Engineering for the academic year 2015/2016.
“Ch. Touramanoglou” Award, Ilioupoli City, 2015
- Scholarship for graduation with a 1st class degree to the students of the 2nd Lyceum of Ilioupolis.
The Great Moment for Education, Eurobank, 2015
- Eurobank scholarship for winning the first place among the students of the 2nd Lyceum in the nationwide university acceptance examinations.
- Microsoft Office - LaTeX
- Greek (native)
- Chinese (HSK3, 2021)
- English (IELTS, 2021 & Michigan ECPE & Cambridge CPE, C2, 2012)
- French (DELF B1, 2012)
Hobbies and activities
- Volunteer (TEDxNTUA, City of Ilioupolis)