- 2021-today: Delft University of Technology, Postgraduate Programme: Building Engineering.
- 2015-2020: National Technical University of Athens, Degree in Civil Engineering with a specialisation in Structural Engineering. Grade: 9.18 / 10, Excellent.
- 2003-2015: Arsakeia – Tositseia Schools, Lyceum Graduation Certificate, Grade: 19.5/20.
Energy Demand & Supply Systems in Buildings
- EdX, TU Delft
BIM A0, Introduction to BIM
- Zigurat Global Institute of Technology
Hybrid Reinforcement Measures and Innovative Measurement Methods in Steel Construction · Summer school
- Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus
1st National Conference of Students of Civil Engineering
- National Technical University of Athens
- September 2022-November 2022: Civil Engineer, Synenergy Advisors, Trainee.
- June 2020-August 2020: Civil Engineer DomosFeron Consulting Engineers, Trainee.
- March 2020-November 2020 Civil Engineer, National Technical University of Athens, Diploma thesis. Mapping, assessment and intervention proposals for the listed building of “Omilos Ereton” in Piraeus.
Awards and Distinctions
- September 2021-August 2023: Scholarship for postgraduate studies at TU Delft, Onassis Foundation.
- Rhino – Grasshopper
- Diana Fea
- Microsoft Office – Latex
- English (ECPE/C2 - IELTS)
- German (A2)
Hobbies and activities
- Design and Creation of Handmade Objects
- Voluntary Blood Donation