- 1994-1999: Degree of Mechanical Engineering from the National Technical University of Athens.
- 1990-1994: Degree of Mechanical Engineering from the Technological Educational Institute of PATRAS. Speciality: Production and Project Management Engineer.
- 1987-1990: 4th High School of Patras.
- 05/03/2009: Seminar “Energy Performance and Certification of Buildings (Directive 2002/91/EC)”. Organised by the Institute for Education and Training of Members of the Technical Chamber of Greece (ΙΕΚΕΜ - ΤΕΕ).
- 02/04/2003: Seminar for Occupational Health & Safety at Work. Organised by the Hellenic Institute for Occupational Health and Safety (ELINYAE).
- 2008: Seminar on the Energy Performance of Buildings.
22/12/1999 - today: “TECHNICAL OFFICE” 8 Feidonos St., Athens – Self-employed professional, working as a Mechanical Engineer.
Responsibilities: Design - supervision and construction of electromechanical projects.
Specifically, he has been involved in: Design - Supervision and Construction of electromechanical installations in residential buildings - offices - commercial warehouses.
- Planning - Design - Licensing of Industrial Facilities.
- Issuance of Energy Certificates for buildings and facilities.
- Design - Supervision of Energy Management Projects, indicatively:
- DESIGN OF 150 kV SUBSTATION AT THE SKOURIES ENRICHMENT PLANT FOR CONNECTION TO THE 150 kV NETWORK OF IPTO, Location: “Skouries”, Chalkidiki, Employer: GAIOERGA ELECTRIC ENERGY LTD.
- DESIGN OF 20/150 kV STEP-UP SUBSTATION OF A WIND FARM, Location: Tripoli, Employer: AIOLIKI DRAGOUNIOU S.A.
- DESIGN OF 20/150 kV GIS SUBSTATION OF A WIND FARM, Location: Agios Georgios Island, Employer: TERNA ENERGEIAKI AI GIORGIS S.A.
- Excellent knowledge of operating systems, DOS and WINDOWS, software packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access for Windows, network services.
- Excellent knowledge of taxation software for urban planning.
- Excellent knowledge of the NEXT static calculation software.
- Excellent knowledge of the AutoCAD design software.
- Excellent knowledge of 4M mechanical engineering software.
- Excellent knowledge of the Gcad design and calculation software regarding the issuance of building permits under the Regulation on the Energy Performance of Buildings (Greek KENAK).