Passionate about his profession, he has supervised a number of important projects. Motivated by real-world problems, fascinated by technology, with an endless thirst for the deeper understanding of things. Curiosity is an asset that will never become extinct.
- 2014-2020: School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens.
- 2011-2014: 2nd Lyceum of Ilioupolis, graduated with a grade of 18.6/20.
- 2012: Proficiency In English, University Of Michigan.
- 2012: Competency In English, University of Cambridge.
- November 2020-Today: Design Engineer for High Voltage Lines, Synenergy Advisors, Athens.
- November 2019-October 2020: Electrical Engineer for Electric Vehicles, Prometheus Team, NTUA, Athens.
Smart Scale Build
- May 2019-April 2020: Custom circuit board designed using KiCad, based on Arduino micro. IoT operation using a GSM modem.
Bluetooth Speaker Build (30 W)
- March 2018-April 2018: A quick project with ready-made components. Special construction of an enclosure and an amplifier (category D).
Special construction of a 3D printer
- February 2016-April 2016: Construction of a 3D printer from scratch, based on an open-source model.
- Control & Automation
- Digital Photography
- Manual Dexterity
- PLS Cadd
Hobbies and activities
- Traditional Dances
- Mountain biking
- Avid book reader
- Beekeeping (Family Hobby)